Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday 14 September 2013

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja atau Magang

Toyota-Astra Motor University
Leadership Internship Program
July 12, 2013



Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you to express my interest and motivation in completing a three-months internship of your company. I have read of your poster program while looking up at official group facebook of study program Industrial Engineering.  
                I am a dynamic and enthusiastic XX-year-old student. I am a second-year student of Industrial Engineering at Telkom Institute of Technology Bandung, Indonesia. The courses of the second semester until know I have taken in college introduced me to similar tasks. By learning production planning and control, human resources management, financial management, marketing, economics and so on enabled me to build up that concept to complete my working. I am confident that I can be an active and fast learning in this program. I am therefore very excited of being able to intern in your company and pursue my wish of developing a career.
                My latest CV, transcript, and photo, enclosed herewith for your reference, and I would be happy to be chosen to attend this program.





Thank you for your attention,
Sincerely yours,
Miss XX


0 comments:

Post a Comment